Saturday, May 31, 2008

I think I'm in the wrong family, totally wrong.
I've got fucking scolded for no utter reason,
got ignored for no fucking reason also,
and this fucking family is definitely not mine.
The world is changing, including myself,
I just can't find someone to talk to about my fucking problems,
maybe I'll walk backwards and find somethings to help me,
this family isn't giving me the things i want,
all I ask for is just giving me peace and quiet,
I talk alittle and got scolded being a "Ah Lian",
use your fucking brains to think if I really was one,
I would just take a chair or whatever weapons I can find to start a quarell,
and not also swallow it down my breathe and take it that nothing has happen,
I have swallowed down my breathe so many times that I'm so sick of it,
sometimes watching some programmes I start tearing for no fucking reason,
I wonder is it the programme is so sad that I start tearing or is it me, myself?
I really can't take it anymore, one day I might just walk out of this house, not turning back at all.

No comments: