Friday, May 30, 2008

Aloha! I'm back from school and watching of my videos.(:
Well, lets see what I've done so far for today in school and after school,
hmm went to school as usual with Jeanette and as usual lessons,
first lesson was Chemistry I had fun learning new Chemistry stuffs,
cause I'm so bored i decided to be a good child for once and listen in class,
new chapter on Organic Chemistry I know some things from it can,
alright lesson ended late and next lesson was ... ... POA!
My goodness, i dread even to step into the classroom of her's,
its super duper ultra uber boring, she teach till we want to sleep luh,
but nonetheless i found stuffs to keep myself awake,
talked to Demi and started playing with Eilene super funny teasing Eilene,
and DK being so "aunty" she let us off late for coming in late,
ate in school we Vanessa and Demi, the rest went out to eat,
after the break we went for maths and of course fun-ness,
played and played and did some worksheets and off for the next lesson, SS,
the minute we went in there was laughter already,
and Martin being the "heart and soul" of the class made us laugh like crazy,
we all had a great great time laughing and me,
I eas having fun talking with Fishy Friend, Jue Mao & Tommy,
super funny luh I have many boyfriends as in Boy-Friends,
alright after school we went off for Pizza Hut, Me Van and Demi,
they followed me to Poh Kim first to check for my disc,
then Monkey came and then after seeing all stalls I finally got my disc from Poh Kim,
super nice show "Hooping Dulcinia" I'm currently watching it now,
and after buying it off to Pizza Hut for our lunch,
and after eating of course talking time despite only being the four of us,
we had so much to talk and the topic was again, Childhood days,
laughing so much of what happens in our primary schools,
& after talking for about an hour there, Jeanette and Wee Tong came,
and off we went to Popular to get vanguard sheet and then off we went home,
Daddy came to fetch me from the busstop cause it was raining and then home-d. :D

You make me hate you, & I'll.

No comments: