Saturday, May 24, 2008

O leveeeeeeeeeeeel chinessseeeeeeee is in 2 days timeeeeeeeee! (:
Aww, I'm not even prepared for it can i only merely read through,
like idioms and how to write a good essay so on and so fore,
well i hope at least i can get a A1 but if i can't an A2 would be good too,
if not i will have to retake this subject in November luh,
well lets see what i've done for the whole day,
I woke up and started to day dream already and watching my Le Le Wo,
and at 11 entertained myself by watching the Taiwan Drama,
its nice hence i decided to get the disc and watch during the one week or rather two weeks break,
after the O's then i'll buy more to watch cause now its still O's time,
at 12.45 i sat my daddy's car and fetch Jean and went off to tuition,
Physics tuition for one and half hours and i went to Junction eight to get some pens,
so concidentally i sat the same bus as my tuition teacher,
so we started asking me this and that and i also can conclude that...,
He does not drives a car and that clarifys me and Jeanette's doubt,
alright i went home and watch TV again and read some notes,
& soon i fell into my wonderland dreaming of weirdo stuffs and "poof",
i was awake at 6 only, bathed and changed and off we went for dinner,
had some real nice food near Geylang Lorong 3 there,
and my cousins had so much amusement with the fish head,
they dug out the two eyes freaking gross luh the purpurlish thingy came out,
utterly digusting even more disgusting than me! :D
I beautify the left overs but they make the leftovers even more disgusting,
alright after all that comotion all headed home and i continued watching my Tv,
conclusion for today it's a fun yet boring day cause no one played with me. ):

I don't know why i just have this feeling, lost.

No comments: