Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well lets see what happened today and last night. (:
Hmm, before i slept last night i thought how come my ear like got water one uh,
then nevermind i sleep then i woke up and touch my ear,
my goodness luh hell loads of blood, i use both hands touch both also have!
I shock until i think i was going to die can, i faster go toilet and wash,
wash and wash till got blood so i do the last reosrt follow the Tv,
use the tissue and press damn hard on the ear, all the blood flow out then finally stopped,
i think i lost 500ml of blood can its like the whole tissue full of blood,
super duper uber utterly gross! :D
Haha alright of these disgusting stuffs, well i woke up today early in the morning,
thanks to my younger cousins they were going to have a swimming competition,
so i went to RI to support them super hot there can,
my younger cousin went first and he won first cause apparently there were only 3 people competiting,
how dumb i think i join also can win nevermind so we so called supported them,
at 11 my daddy came and fetch me home to bathe and off for lunch,
fetch my sister from tuition and off to Thomson Plaza to eat lunch,
and then off for my tuition for Chineseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
damn how i hate this subject now, its like giving me a headache everytime i see it luh,
i did two cloze passage and two comprehension but the marks was not what i wanted,
I've got 7 and 8 for the cloze but what i wanted was 9 so at least a higher chance of getting A.(:
studied my notes there and i memorise some to use tomorrow,
tuition ended and off to my Grandma house there to rest so i watch Tv,
all my aunts came and uncle and off for Dinner at S11,
saw Huanni, Ben, Weiloon & Zuoyang i think there, so shocked to see them there,
alright ate already rush back for the charity show, i think this show is super drama,
its like crying every moment so i'm having fun seeing how all these actors act! (:
Laughs, ok i'm off for more chinese studies and sleep well for the night,
cause the papaer starts at 8 tomorrow till 12 plus plus,
gotta do my best, Good Luck people! :D

Allow me to press the "Rewind" button.

No comments: