Thursday, May 29, 2008

One study camp done, another one arises, how fun. (:
Well well, I think the school is really out to torture us like their toys,
firstly they give us a grilling two days of science camp,
& now its one and a half weks of remedial lessons, like OMG WTF WTH! :D
haha alrights lets not complaint cause its all for our own good,
first lesson was POA already spoilt our mood but DK was so nice,
she came in at only 8.30 so we only needed to see her face for half an hour,
you'll never know how happy we were when her lesson came to an end,
went for Miss Vasuki's lesson next, I love this lesson the most,
went in and the minute we all step in it was like this,
"Miss Vasuki, Video! Break! Whao very tired leh!",
super funny can and she was so funny and replied to us with her usual words,
"What break, what videos, Do you know its your O level this year, bla bla bla!",
and everyone gives a super duper uber ultra "sian" look on our faces! :D
Haha, anyway done with History and went out for our break,
ate waffle at the bubble tea stall after school,
& then we all went back in time for our Maths lesson,
apparently, Vanessa, Demi and I was not even listening,
we were talking about our primary school days and the SARS period,
the feeling is just oh-so great luh,
remembering the times I played in my primary school and we bluff teachers,
hmmm, sometimes I wonder whether we can go back there?
Alright anyway I've not kept in touch with any of my Primary school friends,
except for one Marcus which was last year, haha cause we chatted on MSN,
see the power of the internet it lets you keep in contact with your friends,
& of course, Kings, Ian and the rest who are in Guangyang now,
well enough of primary school days back to the topic,
after Maths was Biology and I listened can for the first time,
but i still cannot keep my concentration span long enough,
I ended up talking to the two people behind me, Ant-Boy & Tall friend.(:
Wrote tons of stuffs then off for lunch with my girls,
wanted to eat at Cafe Cartel but dropped the idea in the end cause $$,
so we went basement to buy Tori-Q then off to Level Three to eat,
at 2 plus I left my girls for my dumb maths tuition.(:
I'm going off now, tune in to my blog tomorrow! :D
& I hope we can go Sentosa, lets plan it soon!

A word of encouragment is all I need, is that too much to ask from you?
I'm beginning to hate you.

No comments: