Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello people, I was too lazy to blog yesterday cause my monthly aunt came. ):
Anyway yesterday was a super fun day can,
met Nette at 11 and then we took a bus to Junction Eight to buy ingredients,
went around texting people asking them if they are done with their exams,
cause we were scared to meet them as it was meant as surprise,
got into NTUC and started our shopping for Japanese stuffs,
got all the ingredients and utensils we needed and went to pay for it,
went off to S11 to get our lunch and then we took a bus back to Jean's house,
reached there ate our lunch and then cook the ingredients with Jean's maid help,
and while eating my lunch, Jovi went to use its fur and rub against my leg,
I screamed like crazy can, cause I'm freaking scared of dogs,
& I kept scolding Jovi cause he keep following me, he thought I got food. (:
Haha anyway we started making the sushi and the rice kept dropping at my side,
and Jovi became the vacumm cleaner eating up what I drop,
we clean the floor and then locked Jovi out of the kitchen,
and continued making the sushi we got cute names for it,
The egg one is called Spongebob sushi,
The one with all three flavours of different colour is called Powerpuff girls,
The one with pork floss on top is called Hairy sushi,
and we made some rice ball and we made smiley face on it! :D
Anyway I had bad cramps and went home to rest after we make it,
bathed and slept and then out for my english tuition,
tuition-ed for one and a half hour, Dad come to fetch me,
whole family off to Chomp Chomp near serangoon there to eat,
ate already and then went home.(:
19/06/08
Woke up today, bathed and stuffs,
used computer and watched TV till about 12 plus and then prepared,
out for tuition at Mrs Chong's house,
tuitioned for 2 hours and then home-ed to rest. :D
Should be out for Ice-skating later so I'm posting now, alright bye bye people!

I'm letting go everything.

No comments: