Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello there people! (:
Alright I'm currently still enjoying my Bo Bo Char Char, it tastes nice. :D
Well today I totally slack at home today as usual,
woke up at 9 plus and on my computer to post up the pictures,
watched Tv programmes and then I bathed to wait for my tutor to come,
he was as usual super duper ultra uber late! (:
Poor me, I had to wait for him till I slept on the couch,
finally he came and I had my oh-so fun tuition with him,
he's kind of lame when he teach me my Chemistry and crack all sorts of Cold jokes,
but sorry I don't find it funny at all cause it is really lame. :D
Anyway tuition ended after one and a half hour and I continue using my computer,
watched more TV and then waited for my Dad to come home,
Dad came home and then I ate my dinner and watched my TV,
7 plus Dad ask me to go do grocery shopping with him,
left home and then went to Thomsom Plaza to do our shopping,
but when we reached there the NTUC was closed for renovation, damn!
Nevermind went to meet my sister and waited for her to buy finish her things,
and then we left for home.(:
& now I'm still eating my Bo Bo Char Char, I took half hour to post this out, watching TV.(:
Anyway I'm done posting for the day, bye bye.

A person who learns how to let go, has the least problems.

No comments: