Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm superrrrr boreddddd at home, someone ask me out! :D
Anyway I woke up early today as usual, ass body can't it just let me sleep longer?
Well, I woke up and my sister let me eat her scone,
super happy, so Sammy got scone from her sister, hooray! (:
Hence I ate it and started my TV marathon as usual,
watching Cartoons, Documentary and so on,
I literally laze my whole afternoon doing that actually I wanted to go to the park to run,
but... As you know I'm super lazy so I dropped that idea,
waited for Nette they all to message me to see what time they are done studying,
received message by Vanny to go meet them at 7 so I left home,
met them and they were totally crapping there but they really studied! :D
Haha, after I came they packed up and then we left to go to KFC for dinner,
and then here comes the funny talk, asking each other about the other party's things,
ok enough of all this crap but we had a fun talk also a dumb one.(:
After eating they followed me to get my Daddy's day present,
went to RSH first and then BHG I got him a Crocodile shirt for 30 bucks,
see my money flew away already, so sadeddddddddddddd. ):
Nevermind I first time buy ok, counted quite good already can,
after that we went to Basement to NTUC and stuffs, bought things and then home.(:
& In the bus, Jean said a super dumb thing, hence I concluded she's DUMB, dumb chick!
Haha, at least I did not rot at home the whole day, wooooohoooooooooo! :D

I'll live my life to the fullest & shall not bother about you anymore.

No comments: