Saturday, June 14, 2008

MY HOUSE IS IN A MESS! (:
-Laundary for two days washed but not folded yet, lazy.
-Newspaper are totally everywhere in the living room.
-Table and Dishes not cleaned.
Haha, thats what happen when my Mum is not in Singapore.(:
Anyway I woke up late today, I was totally shocked,
I woke up at 11 and my dad was like: " Whao, Sleep so long uh!",
He went out and come home I was still in bed,
cause i slept only at 2 plus yesterday watching dumb videos with my sister online,
today woke up I immediately went to bathe and change and out I go with Daddy,
we went to eat Prawn Noodles at Farrer Park there to have it,
and then after eating we went to Thomson cause my Dad wanted some candy,
bought it and then home and I did my Maths Paper one Homework! (:
Hooray, I did my holiday homework but I still have tons more,
I shall do it at a later date I too lazy to do it, after doing I watched some shows and slept,
woke up and continue to watch my show and then out I go for dinner,
went to pick up my Grandad and then off to Ubin Seafood Restaurant,
we ate and then we started with dumb riddles, I shall list it all out, happy laughing.(:
Question: What did Hello Kitty say to Melody?
Answer: Nothing cause both do not have a mouth!

Question: What brand of mop should you never buy?
Answer: Huo Niao, because Ran Shao Ba, Ran Shao Ba, Huo Niao!

Below three are my 8 year old cousins one, smart girl! :D
Question: Where should a mouse get a new tail if it's one is lost?
Answer: Re-tail Shop!

Question: When is should a mouse carry an umbrella out?
Answer: When it is raining cats and dogs!

Question: Which building is the tallest in the whole world?
Answer: Library, Of course, because it has the most stories!

Haha, we laugh till the whole place look at us, super Malu! :D
Saw my uncle from my Grandma side eating there,
they treat us to wine but only my Dad, Uncle and sister drank,
the rest was totally just crapping there and sat there till 8 plus and we went off,
and my dad drive me and my sister home and he went out to drink.
Tomorrow, I'm going to watch Kungfu Panda with my aunt, maybe.(:
& at night I'm going to Mediacorp to attend the show, "U are the One!",
I don't know what is it about but who cares there's a lot of other artises,
like Wang Ren Fu, Wang Shao Wei and others, alright my show is starting so bye bye!
Off to search for a star blogskin! (:

To be a happy self every day is not a very easy task.

No comments: