Friday, June 27, 2008

Its the reopening of our school for term 3, it was definitely a blast.
Monday everyone came in their oh-so boring look on their faces,
well obviously because who would be happy when school reopens?
Anyway we had our lesson but with a new time-table,
& the first speech that all the teachers gave us all came with this sentence,
"Class I'm telling you, the VP said that he will walked around the class and may come in and sit down with all of you, so don't be surprised, I'm just telling to inform you people.",
and this went on and on till the last lesson and they are still saying about it,
after school I forget where I went but I know I was home at 3 plus.
Tuesday was super tiring as I still can't wake up and feel alert,
had our very very boring lessons and got to know that my O's Chinese Oral was on thurday,
after school rushed down to watch "Don't mess with the Zohan" at AMK hub,
they checked our ICs, luckily they went by year if not we would not be able to watch it,
after the show walked around AMK for awhile, got my dinner and home-ed with Jeanette.
Wednesday was totally a joking day, everyone was just being dumb and high,
had social studies in the morning and brother gave me my Milky bar, thanks Brother.
Well we had a lot of jokes thanks to me for starting this topic,
laughed and laughed for one and a hlaf hour straight with Brother, Tommy and Jue Mao,
after that we had Maths and we had to do our PHT, its crap,
did it and left for our break and up for chinese and then Physics,
Vanessa asked for toilet and then the next question she asked was...,
"Can two person?", and there goes the naughty boys in our class,
they started screaming and said what your going to do, I got pulled and went with her,
after school Me, Demi, Vanessa, Ah Mui and Eilene went to Sakae to have buffet,
ate till about 5 plus and bought baking materials for Ah Mui and left for tuition,
Dad fetched me home after that.
Thursday was just like wednesday a fun and high day.
Alright the day was just crap, playing and so on,
after school waited for my Chinese oral to start at 230,
it started and there goes all the rules and we were playing inside,
Martin was being dumb and hence got scolded many many times,
the rest were just totally scared and nervous because of that oral,
while me I was having bad stiches and hence did not feel nervous at all,
my turn came after one hour of long waiting and the invigilators was laughing,
they asked me questions and they laughed themselves, I think they just felt dumb,
had my oral and then I talked to Jia Wei for awhile and left to TPY,
met with Vanessa and Ah Mui and left to Ah Mui house to bake cake and make jelly,
reached there and there was no butter and flour,
so Vanessa and Ah Mui cycled to Kat's house to borrow,
Kat came over and we started baking because the mixture was too little,
we ended up making muffins and not a cake but it turn our nice for the first batch,
the second one was due to our careless-ness, it was totally burnt.
Slacked at Ah Mui's house till 7 plus and then I left for home.
Friday killed me totally.
Had lessons and did our SGC draft for the teacher to mark for us,
they guys was playing a game called Batu and whoever laugh would get hit,
I was just laughing there with Vanessa cause they whacked the person like crazy,
after school went to eat lunch and home.

Lies hurt.

No comments: