Saturday, June 28, 2008

I got to know myself better yesterday and yes I'll try to change.
Nevermind, I woke up and left for my tuition,
though it was only a 3 minutes walk from my house,
my dad decided to be a nice guy and drive me there to my tutor's home,
had tuition from 10 to 12 and left to buy lunch with my dad,
went to TPY Lorong 1 to get our Hokkien Mee and left for home,
reached home I decided to get some work done,
worked for about one hour and I gave that idea up,
watched my TV was 4 over hours thats more than studying,
my dad fetched my mom out to have dinner with her friends,
while I stayed at home and watched my TV and some dramas,
dad came home with my dinner and his too and we started eating,
and now I'm still watching TV, I shall get some work done later, goodbye readers.
I will start afresh, and I hope I do.

There's always two sides to a person.

No comments: