Friday, June 20, 2008


More sushis! :D

Sushis.(:

Look at the Pro at work, thats what I keep telling Jeanette! (:

Chop, Chop, all the ingredients, hard work ok! (: & superwoman making the superwoman sushi!

My house is freaking, asshole-ly pathetic, this is what I've eat today,
-Bread with bacon and egg, Its freaking disgusting, I threw one away.
-Dank Soya Bean and now I'm having stomach pains.
-Fang Choy, its super cold, not nice, threw away some also.
& TADA! Thats all I ate ok, cause I can't find any food.
Or rather my house just doesn't have any food,
and everytime I'm home I don't have a proper meal at all except going out.
Anyway I rotted at home the whole day today cause the Ice Skating trip is cancelled,
because many people did not want to go and my aunt message me at 12 midnight,
scaring the hell out of me, apparently it is due to me not turning my phone to silent mode,
so when I was about to fall asleep there came her message,
I thought it was "One Missed Call" ok! :D
Nevermind we shall go next time and this morning woke up and stuffs,
on TV and my computer and starting rotting till now,
& my aunt messaged me to see the papers today about the Passion Run,
stupid company, bang their heads against the wall.(:
How can they bluff us, tell us its 10km and we so tired while running,
& they now said that the run was actually 11.5km, cheats!
It is a total waste of my energy so I said the signs bluff people, its true.
Alright enough of these craps complaints,
whats done can't be undone already so just accept it,
I'm off to search for food now, I'm hell hungry like a person who didn't eat for three days. ):
Bye Bye people, & Lastly Happy 16th Birthday Darren Yeo! (:
Above are more sushi photos! :D

I'm living happily in my own fantasy world.

No comments: