Saturday, June 21, 2008

My sister got Jack by me and my Dad today, super funny! :D
Haha anyway I woke up at around 10 plus and I did my homework,
I'm super good can, the minute I wake up I go and do my homework,
I only did a little cause there are alot that are still left undone,
left house with daddy to go and fetch my sister from tuition,
after fetching her we left to go and eat at Thomson Plaza,
ate at the boring food court as usual cause me and my sister like the food there.(:
After eating we bought some desserts and then left for home,
went home and continue doing the SS homework but did not finish the SEQ part,
I'm just too lazy and plus the movie I was watching on the TV was so nice,
its about a little dog which knows how to play soccer and help the team win,
the dog is super cute, everytime the team does something embarrassing it will use its paw to cover its face.(:
Anyway its a nice show and I like the dog only thats all,
studied till 3 plus and then I fell asleep on the couch till 4 plus and then I continued watching TV,
watched till 6 plus, bathed and changed and out we left for Pow Sing restaurant,
I've been there three times for the past two weeks,
I'm so sick of the place already but well the food is nice so who's complaining? :D
Haha ate till 8 plus, went to the cold storage express and got some groceries,
my aunt was going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over the I zhou kan cause it shows Tokyo,
that is her whole family dream to go there cause they like Japanese food,
anyway we left the place at around 845 and home-ed.(:
Some photos up now, that I took today.

A person should never sulk if they are sad, instead they should smile to cover up everything.

No comments: