Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yay, this is my 401th post, didn't know I've been blogging so much! :D
Haha anyway today post is about sunday and today,
two-in-one package, great deal uh? (:
Alright anyway on Sunday my aunt came to my house and sat for awhile,
and then off we went to send the maid home cause my aunt is not at home,
and then we left to RJC to pick my sister up and then to J8 to buy some food,
& off to Mediacorp Tv station, so many people were there already when we reached,
anyway we starting queing with the other people to gain entry into the theatre,
waited for half an hour and finally it was our turn in,
well our seat was kind of good, at least able to see the whole stage ok! (:
Haha anyway settled down and the show started and stuffs,
they were very funny ok, especially Wang Ren Fu. :D
He's so effing handsome, your should really see him real life, he's so handsome!
Alright enough of craziness, my ears almost went deaf cause I was sitting next to...
WANG SHAO WEI FAN CLUB, I almost died while hearing them scream,
cause they were seperated and so happen we were in the middle of them,
they keep asking us to pass things to one another like we are their maid can,
first they pass a cigarette box then was a banner then was some tissue,
so freaking irritating can! (:
Anyway my younger cousin fell asleep half way but I watch the full show,
it ended only at 1100 and the winner was kind of expected, M4 guy,
after the show went to my aunt's car and then she fetched us home-ed.(:
16/6/08
Today woke up early cause Jeanette was coming over for a swim,
she called me and then I went to picked her, Kim was suppose to come but she decided not to,
we swam 20 laps and we keep talking while resting,
after swimming Nette came up to my house and have a bathe,
& then we left for her house cause she needed to take something,
went to her house and she changed and stuffs,
Vanessa called and we left her house for J8 to meet them,
they boarded our bus and then continued our ride to Junction Eight,
reached there ate LJS and talked for about an hour and then we left each other,
Me, Kat, Nette left for Kim's house while I went to my aunt's house (P.S. Kim's house is just next to my aunt's one! :D ),
Vanessa left to meet eilene to study her Geography,
reached there I went to my aunt's house first to eat my lunch there,
after eating rest for awhile and then off I went to Kim's house to do my homework,
did our homework till around 5 plus and we watched TV,
we kept fighting see whoe can sing louder, Chinese VS English Songs,
Haha of course English won, YAY! (:
Well, after watching TV it was 6 and they left for Macs while I left for tuition,
Tuitioned for one and a half hours and back to my aunt's house,
ate my dinner there and then out for a movie, picked Wayne up,
and then off to Bugis to meet my sister and went into the theatre,
after the show my aunt fetched us home, thats all.(:
4E1, Anyone can see the answer box in Elearn? I can't see mine.
& Photos up tomorrow, too lazy, I'm tired!

Persevere on no matter how hard the challenge.

No comments: