Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello there, as you can see I've change my blogskin! :D
Alright I'm being a little supervisor at home now cause my aunt's maid is here,
cause she went off for a holiday with her family luh,
not fair my youngest aunt is in Malaysia now, I think cause the ride is only 6 hours,
& my mum is in Bangkok, I've never been there before can,
My older sister is in school studying, cause she got her term test,
My dad went out for his boring golf game, I so-hate this sport.(:
When everyone is out, where is Sammy?
She's at home rotting hooray! :D
Ok, enough of all these rubbish crap and complaints,
I slept late last night thanks to my older sister I was being nice waiting for her,
she was completing her stupid essay that she has to pass up,
and she did not want to disturb my dad by the noises so we went to search for a headphone,
and then she came across this stupid Mic and she started to test out,
she ring me up on MSN and I had to so-called pick it up,
and then we started laughing cause it was totally so so hilarious,
I took a video if your can hear what's she was saying, you'll laugh too.(:
Haha, anyway we both slept at around 2 plus going to 3 already,
I woke up only at 10 plus and waited for my dad to come home,
pass him his Daddy's day gift, nice daughter I'm,
my sister yesterday was like,"Eh I share with you leh!",
Haha I told her go get one yourself, Insincere daughter!
Anyway I'm slacking the whole day now waiting for my aunt to come fetch me,
no more Kungfu Panda my aunt is so busy doing her work,
I need to wait till about 4 plus and I'm off to Mediacorp already,
thats why I'm posting so early cause I would be dead tired when I'm home.(:
Alright I want to go and sleep now and continue supervising,
bye bye people! (:
4E1 those who are taking the Re-exams, especially Demi and Vanessa & Kat (4E2), all the best to you people. :D

It always take two hand to clap.

No comments: