Friday, July 04, 2008

I'm going to have frog porridge for dinner, yet again.
Lets see what happened for this whole week,
its all the same except now for Maths its hell exciting cause Thomas always get bullied,
I broke Thomas darling ruler, so sorry uh!
But instead of saying sorry Me and Vanessa just started laughing,
& Thomas just gave a super-sian look on his face. :D
Maths test today its just total crap, I forgo a 3 marks question just like that, damn.

Biology we made Miss Ngiam cry, so sorry but your lesson is seriously boring,
Chemistry we had so much fun with Miss Kim, she's quite ok,
Chemistry Practical today was kinda fun except for me putting on a hairband,
Zuo Yang said I looked more decent now with my fringe all up! (:
& Demi cause her forehead was broader, the boys said she looked like she's just had Chemotherapy,
& I just had so much fun during Chemistry, took a few photos too, posting it up soon.

Social Studies is getting more and more boring but luckily there's still brother to entertain me,
English is still making sleepy everytime I step into Miss Aljunied lesson,
History was just crapping with Miss Vasuki and trying to get her out of the class,
Chinese now is just slacking and more slacking, cause all the papers are almost over,
Physics was just talking and playing and more of it,
PE is now Mr Puah Chee Wee, its so boring without Mr Tan,
After school was just plain having tuition and lunch with girls,
went out after school with Demi today to Dhouby Ghaut to meet her friend,
walked around and she was glad that I came,
went to "visit" Jeanette and clique at B&J and then I left for home,
while Demi and her friend went for a movie.(:
Thats my day, & I'm now currently obsessed with the song "Better In Time".

Why must things always don't go in my way? I hate you.

No comments: