Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm posting for the second time again today, cause I guess I'm too bored.(:
& My tag board is up! :D
I went to replace all my cards and it took around 3 hours,
cause my Dad went to the Dentist and stuffs,
went to make my POSB card first and the lady is nice,
she did not charge me for the extra payment to make the card,
my dad say maybe I look very innocent and pittiful so they don't want to take my money,
haha what an innocent person am I. :D
after that I went to Kodak to get my Ez-Link card photo done,
and also I developed some group photos that I like alot,
after that went to pass Nette her present from them,
& left for AMK hub station cause the card replacement office is there,
got everything done on the spot and my dad say if I lost again he's going to flare up at me. ):
Haha left for home after a hectic three long hours,
did my Chemistry homework and alittle of maths and I started to play my computer,
I fell asleep for awhile and then I got woken up to go out to have dinner,
fetched my Grandfather and left for the place to eat,
my aunt pass me my 8 dollars mac voucher already, yay! :D
Another 50 bucks will be coming my way soon after the food survey,
after dinner left for home and then now I'm using my computer! (:
I'm off to watch TV now, goodbye.
Class I've got my TSGS Book 18, wait for me to read finish and I'll let you guys read! :D

I'll put a smile on my face cause I deserve it.

No comments: