Friday, August 08, 2008

Its the opening of the olympics todayyyyyy! 080808, my dad say must watch! :D
Lets see, we have had a lousy morning today with some lame performance,
woke up and I was freaking piss already before even stepping out of the house,
reached school and we had some marching in stuffs,
and then went up to the hall after all the prize winner in my class left,
our class enrolment was only 10! What the ....! :D
This is so sad luh, then our row was pathetically short,
watched some lame performance and prize presentation and we had a break,
after break we were brief on the hand-in-hand thing by a VJC guy,
after that we set out to our destination as usual the boys made alot of noises,
reach there and we were shocked when we were suppose to hold hand on the over head bridge,
but its super fun we took some photos here and there,
scream and shout to those who were downstairs,
but it made me so pissed that we keep shifting places and its so-so irritating! )):
finally we held hands but then it was totally screwed cause its like one part reciting the pledge,
the other side is not and stuffs and suddenly they just say dismissed,
we all gave that what-the-hell-you-tell-me-end-already-uh face,
nevermind we made our way to Macs from Lorong 1 and had bubble tea,
after drinking and stuffs I left with Kim to my aunt's house,
ate my Macoroni there and started playing with my cousin,
he keep wanting to kiss me and its so irritating, he keep tricking me! :D
I played there and watched movie at 6 my auntie fetched me home,
okay thats all for today and I think today was a dumb day.

Don't talk to me, treat me as invisible? I shall do it back to you too.

No comments: