Monday, August 11, 2008

Okay I'm freaking bored at home now, doing some dumb SS notes and going to revise for oral later! :D
Anyway yesterday the same old thing if you have been reading my blog,
-Jogging in the morning till 10.
-Bathe and changed and out for lunch.
-Sister wanted to eat at Liang Court Japanese Restaurant.
-She got rejected and we headed to Cuppage instead for cheap Japanese food.
-Sister and Her went to have dessert at the next shop after lunch.
-I told Daddy to drop sister at MRT cause that was what she always told dad to do to me.
-In the end, dad fetched her all the way to her tuition place.
-I stayed at home and did some revision on Chemistry and SS.
-Left house for my Grandma's place.
-My aunt packed food up for all of us to eat and we watched the Olympics.
-We contiuned to Physco my aunt to get a LCD TV, it was super funny! :D
-We played PS3 after awhile of watching the Olympics.
-Cause my car didn't drive straight-ly my uncle ask if I was driving a Tanker!
-Okay thats all for today I shall be a good girl and continue studying! :D

You don't do things onto others, if you don't want others to do to you.

No comments: