Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello peeps, I'm here to post again, soon I shan't be posting so often as prelims are coming! ):
Wish me good luch okay people? Be nice to sammy! :D
I'm super happy this week but yet again disapointed,
- My oral was fantastic, but I waited till the sky turn dark, the rain came then it was my turn!
The topic : Elderly & Nursing Home. (:
- Maths test for the first time I got 20/20! So smart right, I was totally shocked.
- I pass a Biology test, 10.5/19.
- I got A2 for my GCE O level Chinese, when Desmond told me I was so so so shocked, that I ask him, " Eh don't bluff me leh!"
-I failed my Chemistry test, thats so saddening can, I studied so so so hard for it! ))))):
One failure to make my mood totally turn around, damn it.
I ain't retaking my Chinese cause the minute I see chinese I'm so sick of it,
okay some moron ass got scolded by me this week and no way I'm forgiving him,
I don't really care cause he is so what-the-hell rude.
Enough of complaints, lets get down to the important stuffs,
my prelims are coming and I hope to get a 20 points for this prelims,
and my studies are so far quite okay but I still need to work harder,
if I want to get 15 points for the O's. (:
Thats all I want to say already and I'm going off to watch some Olympics now, pictures tomorrow bye.
Failure kills me totally, it demoralises me. :/

You trying to find fault with me and quarrell with me? Not so easy, ass.

No comments: