Friday, August 22, 2008

School this week was so so so stress, thinking of prelims is just 5 days away! )))):
I don't know if I'll score well but I hope I can get 20 points or below for it,
thats my goal, but whether it is achievable I don't know.
Well I had my fun and I did study this week for history,
the rest I'm going to do it during the two weeks I have left,
&& my social studies results is out, I got the same as felicia. (:
Overall I'm quite happy but I don't know about other subject yet,
today I went to Pizza Hut to eat with the girls and it was a totaly blast in there,
I shall not name it but Jeanette Ong made us so so so embarassed! :D
We got a video down and its super funny but ain't going to show anyone,
after eating we left for homes and then out for a game of ball,
played for awhile and then it started to rain,
listened music in the shelter and then out to play in the rain again. (:
We played for awhile then I had to leave for home cause my dad asked me to,
so they accompanied me, thank you girls! :D
Oh yea and I injured katrina, so sorry uh!
Anyway I'm not studying today I shall be studying the whole day tomorrow,
so as to make sure I do not fail Social Studies during the prelims! ):
Okay I'm off to watch the finals of basketball soon, bye bye.

I'll shut your mouth up with my results, just you wait and see.

No comments: