Saturday, August 16, 2008

The red sea is here, hell damn it! )))))))))): Its so so so painful can!
Okay nevermind about that cause the pain has subsided,
but still it cause me not being able to study today, this idiot!
Anyway I'm watching the Olympics the whole day today,
& there were some exciting match like the table tennis and stuffs,
and now me and my sister stomachs are growling,
we want to order but we are scared it would be expensive. :D
I think I shall call my dad to buy back something for us to eat,
visiting my granny tomorrow its her one year death anniversary,
I miss her so so so much, now my grandma house only have us,
but nonetheless we'll still try to make it as lively as ever cause grandma is with us! :D
I love you granny!
Sorry I promise pictures would be up but because I do not have my laptop,
I guess I shall upload it tomorrow or something, bye people.

Lets see who can tolerate it longer, me or you.

No comments: