Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm so so so so so so so boreddddddddddddddddddd! :D
Haha cause I studied the whole day today,
I woke up and started watching my cartoons till about 10 and started doing MCQs,
yes you heard that, MCQs okay! (:
Cause monday paper is on Science Chemistry and Physics MCQs,
I want to score high for it cause I don't think I did well for written one,
let me score high high high, I really don't want to fail my prelims. ))))):
Okay enough of all these crap, let me continue what I want to say,
after doing work for two hours I went out to eat lunch with my sister and daddy,
we ate again at AMK I think thats where we will eat every week can,
we ate there for like three times in three weeks luh! (:
I keep disturbing my sister in the car cause she keep daring me,
so when I really say I do it she was like trying to block me like crazy,
rahhhhhh what a stupid sister I have, but she's still my sister, my crazily mad sister! :D
Reached home and then we went into the room,
she told me this can, how true and inspirational to those people who ever thought of giving up.
Prettaye: Eh pig I tell you hor, I got a super inspirational sentence, want to hear?
Piggy: Ah anything, whatever you say I also won't bother one! :D
Prettaye: Whao lao, you say you don't want uh!
Piggy: Ah okay luh, say luh say luh! (:
Prettaye: Okay so here it goes, I always tell my friends this one! "When you feel like giving up, ask yourself why you have hanged on for so long."
Piggy: (stunned!) Okay luh quite inspirational, I shall post it on my blog uh!
Prettaye: Okay must uh! Then you must say quoted from Amanda!
Piggy: See first! :D
Okay so this is quoted from my sister, she better be glad when she reads this,
after all these crap I went to read some newspaper and started doing my work,
I did the whole Physics TYS MCQs and I did the prelims paper that Mrs Quah gave us,
lat year 2007 GYSS Prelims paper MCQs, its quite tough but I manage to do it,
I got 5 wrong only okay! :D
Alright I'm off to do more work now, and then off for my grandfather's birthday celebration! :D
Sorry girls, I can't join your for a basketball game today, will play with your some other day.

You've no right to tell me what to do, I do as I wish.

No comments: