Friday, September 12, 2008


Still playing when DK wasn't around! xD

The boys playing with the troller! [:

Cleaning up of classroom, wet floor! (:

Daughter and mummy! :D

Haha, caution wet floor at the water cooler there, damn funny! :D
Dumb ball, he put water in the clock there!

See my house had a carnival and have this thing leh! (:

Zayne and me! (:

Jovi! :D

The present made for my aunt! :D


Brother this is specially for you, Fish! :D

Felix, trying to steal the dog's teddy bear. (:

My uncle's baby one year old birthday, last saturday! :D

My sister wrote this note to me, so nice right! :D
But the whole point is the P.S part, read it!
Piggy is me, Pretty is her.
Okay now, she wants me to say she's sweet!


My uber messy table, thanks to prelims! :D
Realise I have funny things on my table luh, deodrant, CD, comb and many many things luh!

No comments: