Friday, September 12, 2008

Prelims are finally coming to an endddddddddddddddddd! :D
I'm super wear out by these exams,
getting all sick and studying all day long, its seriously no joke! ):
But well we should comfort ourselves as we get to do alot of things after O's like...,
-a shopping spree
-opening tons of party
-going out like crazy
-watching tons of movies
-prom night
-having more night outs
Okay, I'm thinking like too far cause O's isn't here yet, not at all. ):
But but its coming soon and I'm so so so going to mug like crazy,
no more playing, no more going out, no celebrating of birthday,
so saddening but I can't do anything all thanks to this certificate,
I'm going to work hard, yes I will. (:
So this whole week exams, some were tough, some were easy, some are just average,
but Biology paper many decided not to turn up like Desmond and Monkey,
and many more but I don't really know, Miss Ngiam must be feeling real disappointed,
but I did went okay she better be glad cause though I hate her, I still went.
I was kind of sleeping after doing finish the paper and got woken up by Miss Ngiam,
she disrupted me luh, hence I just stay awake for the whole paper,
Paper 1 I got disturb by Martin and we almost got caught talking,
after the paper went to eat and stuffs, walked around then home,
okay I so going watch my 7.00 show tonight,
I bet after the show there would be a mountain of tissues on the table,
cause its very sad, okay I off to change my blog song and skin,
cause thanks to two morons who can't see my posts!
Stupid Tall friend and retarted friend, better be glad but I can tell you,
your computer is spoilt luh, brother can see it lor! :D
Okay I'm really going off now, stay tune!
Pictures uploaded now!

Whatever it is, I won't forgive you.

No comments: