Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello people, I'm currently at my aunt's house now! :D
Anyway I was still able to sleep last night despite sleeping from 1 to 6,
I think I'm such a great sleeper, even my sister thinks so too! (:
Okay so I spent the whole day wrapping up my house's furniture,
I was sweating like crazy luh, it is ultra tiring, I never want to renovate my house again,
so my parents are at home while me and my sister moved out,
my younger cousin is ultra excited to see me staying in his house! :D
Of course, he loves me, so I need to go entertain him soon,
oh and my room colour would be purplish pink, my sister chose it for me!
Alright, I'm going to rest for the night and continue talking on MSN for awhile,
I going to Henderson waves tomorrow with the girls,
and lastly I got to entertain my younger cousin and watch my Canada video,
I'm off now, bye readers!
P.S: Thomas, so good uh link me! :D HAHA!

No comments: