Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want a job! ):
Alright anyway I shall explain why I type that sentence above later in the post,
yesterday we went to Mount Faber park and the organiser, Jeanette Ong was late,
she have just officially gave a demerit point to the Sin Ming Neighbours! :D
Haha, anyway we rushed down and as you all know Ah Lian is always late,
so we just left for Habour Front without her,
when we reached they it rained like crazy so we went to have our Branch at the Food Court,
after eating we continue to walk around cause it was still raining,
we thought of watching movie but the ticket was expensive,
after awhile at 12 we left for the park as it had stopped raining,
so we started on our walk, I tell you we climbed so many stairs luh! :D
So ultra tiring, but we finally walked to Jewel box and then we reached Henderson Waves,
the view there was superb! :D
Haha, so we rest there and then continued walking but after we reached to the end, we were kind of lost in the whole park,
so we asked for ways and we managed to find our way out by walking the damn tree top walk,
which is damn bloody high and we all said that our boyfriends must never ever be scared of heights! :D
Anyway, we found our way out and took a bus to Habour Front MRT,
after that we left to AMK to get my cousin's swimming test pyjamas,
then Jeanette, Monkey, Zhi Ying, Katrina and I left for Chomp Chomp,
I bet with Monkey that Bunny confirm won't want to come one luh,
true enough she smsed Monkey that she is not coming to meet us! :D Yay 10 cents!
So after all of that we left for home, reached home around 9.
Today I went for jogging with my aunty and my sister,
while my two younger cousin went for swimming lessons at Ang Mo Kio,
after that we went back to pick them up then off we went home,
in the noon I went to meet Tong and Kim for job interview,
they both got the job luh, cause I have holiday, such an ass! ):
So they accompanied me to Toy'rus for job interview,
I hope I can work there cause its kind of fun! :D
Alright tomorrow, I'm going to Pet Farm with the girls, thats all bye!
Pictures up now! :D

No comments: