Thursday, December 25, 2008

I just saw a damn effing big big big big like ultra big cockroachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
Its kind of gross luh, anyway its in my parents room so who cares,
well I was woken up by my daddy this morning luh,
he keep tickling me and calling me and calling me to wake up so I had like no choice,
plus my stupidddd sisterrrr went to sit on me and hit me,
bathed and changed and out we went to Liang Court to eat Japanese food,
called my aunt if she wanted to join us as she loves Japanese food like crazyy,
so while waiting for her we shopped at Medi-ya, its a japanese NTUC,
they sell loads of Japanese stuffs, like eel and stuffs and many ie creams,
my aunt came and we went to eat at the restaurant we always wanted to try out,
the restuarant coveyer belt is cool man, they'll push the food to your table if you want it,
so we ordered tons of food to eat, the food there quite okay not really great,
after that we left to the supermaket to get the stuffs we wanted to get,
got many things inside there and the receipt was like hell long,
anyway we got one small little cup of Ice cream from Hokkaido for 4.10 luh!
Hell expensive, can you imagine this was already half priced? The original price was 8.20,
I took without seeing the price, heeeeeeeeeee! :D No wonder we paid so much money,
but I think it should be quite niceee, after that we left for home,
I watched " My Destiny" till 5 plus 6 then went to sleep,
my sister cooked Ramly Burger for me, cause we bought all the things we needed,
alright I hear the Little Nonya song playing now, byeeeeeeeee! :D
Photos up soon, after I edit some! :D

No comments: