Thursday, December 25, 2008


MRT. {:

Christmas treeeeeeee! [:

The lightings at the back was niceeeeee! (:

Twistttttt. :/

The desert, its niceeeeee! (:

The food we ordered! :D

Group Photo. (:

Thats me! <:
Thats Kim! (:
Thats Nette! :D

Indo Chine! (:

Orchard is soooooooooooooooo crowded! (:

The four of us. (:

Nette and me, both in dresses! :D I force her to wear hers.

The log cake, I couldnt get to eat! ):

My uncle drank till his ace turned reddd! (:

The two clocks, me and my sister's christmas present! :D Angel & Devil, Mine is angel, obviously! :D

Alcohol! :D My sister bought it cause my daddy wanted to drink! :D

The sushi we had, it cost 43 bucks okay! :D Expensive man!

Kerrin Kow Jing Ling. (:

Samantha, Zayne, Amanda. (:

Zayney boyyyyyy! <3s.
I'm busy MSN-ing with 7 people, they're spamming now, like crazyyyyyyy, bye! :D

No comments: