Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all, to those I didnt messaged too! :D Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Well, I had a nice christmas this year thought it wasn't grand or what,
I went ove to my Grandma house to visit my Grandfather as well as to make the Christmas presents,
I manage to feed my Grandfather his medicine, I'm like so happyyyyy! :D
According to my cousins, he push them away when they tried to feed him,
so I was successful, congratulate me, come come. (:
Alright back to the main topic, Christmas 2008,
my relatives came to my Grandma house too, we had Potluck(?) there,
we had log cake too but I didnt get to eat it cause they cut it after I went luh,
all thanks to my evil sister, she waited for me to go off then she cut the cake! ): Evil assssssss.
So yup, I went off to meet Nette at the interchange then off to her house to let her change,
I was in her room watching my daily shows, Channel 8 Drama, its really niceeeee,
alright after that w went to town to have our Christmas celebrations,
met up with Kim and Tong, Vivien didn't come because she had a bad tummy ache, poor girl take care! :D
Pass them their presents then Tong left for her friend's bbq,
we three then left for our own celebration, we intended to go Heeren to eat but it was just too packed man!
So we detoured back to Wisma and ate a Indo Chine,
countdown there too, there were people counting down inside, real nice atmosphere,
we spent around 20 plus there each, though expensive but it was really great. (:
After that we had a hard time getting our way our of the sprays man,
everyone was spraying like some asssssssssssssss, so we ran around and got to the MRT train,
Kim did something stupid yet again, it made both of us laugh like shittttttttt! (:
After that we all left for home, simple yet nice christmas this year.
P.S: I was shocked, Wong Zuo Yang was actually the first to wish me, haha, be honoured POPO your name is up hereeeeee! :D
P.SS: I received many christmas presents this year, happy! :D
Photos up now!

No comments: