Sunday, February 22, 2009






Alright I had a great day today as I woke up early. (:
Haha, I woke up at 11am in the morning I'm improving already,
anyway left for Crystal Jade for family lunch as usual every Sunday,
went home and I actually help my dad to wash his car okay! :D
Such a good girl I am, in the night I left for my Grandma house,
had a birthday dinner with my relatives for Fiona's birthday,
we ate at Miss Clarity, like finally I've never been there to eat before yet,
and when we went over to Herbs and Spices wanting to check it out again,
it closed down and we saw so many letters sent by the government and also SP,
so we guessed it had manay debts to settle so they ran away first! :D
Haha back to my Grandma house to cut the cake and then homed.
P.S: Ah neh, sorry ah I next week play ball with youuu! :D
P.SS: Working tomorrow, I shall see how hard working life is.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: