Sunday, February 22, 2009


Happy Birthday Fiona! :D Heeeee, cousin have a great eighteen birthday, may your wishes come true and hope you like the present! :D :D Stay cheerful always!

I also do not have a picture with Martin! :D Actually I do but I'm lazyyy to findd! So here it is, Happy Birthday Ball! :D Haha always call me flower ahhh, alright anyway have a great birthday! With all our wishes online and you actually didn't respond, so mean! :D

I dont have any picture with YorkYing only, only this so Happy birthday YorkYing! :D :D Stay happy always!
I had a not so nice dinner with a bunch of strangers, haha yes you got it, my dad's family,
bunch of dumb asses, actually they aren't but they always make me feel like that,
you go there and sit down and they will be like oh hello,
but in actual fact they don't even know whats your name and some may not even talk to you,
so its like strangers gathering for the meal for a birthday. (:
Okay so after that dumb birthday meal, I had a great Durian Ice Cream that make my day,
off to bed soon, there's dim sum for lunch tomorrow, yay! :D
Working on Monday. ):
Lastly, Happy 17th Birthday YorkYing! Happy 17th Birthday Martin(BALL), Happy 18th Birthday Fiona! :D You three have a great birthday!
With loads of love,
Samantha

No comments: