Friday, February 27, 2009


Haha I found this photo just nice about what I'm going to blog today. (:
Anyway met up with Tong & Kim to have a jog today,
its really nice to sweat it all out and have a nice jog today instead of rotting at home,
infront of the television watching my dramas and some talk shows,
we jogged around this park? I suppose, but it didn't seem like a park to me,
but anyway we jogged for a round and started walking for two rounds,
went to eat at "Sumo House" aftermath. :D
Chat there about OBS and it was really nice, thinking back about what we've done last year,
sometimes I wish I was still having O's, those it was tiring and tons of hard work,
but its was really nice, seeing the whole level studying so hard, FUN. (:
After eating we walked over to AMK library and I borrowed books to read,
I think this two books I borrow are nice cause I had a glimpse of it already,
well after borrowing we left for our own homes, super tiring but better than nothing,
saw Monkey and Ben while walking to the MRT with Kim,
thats all people, bye bye!
P.S: ZuoYang, thanks for the talk last night. (: Much appreciated. See you and Bratharrr soon!
P.SS: Girls meet up soon for another exercise next week at my house! :D
P.SSS: The world is changing for the worst, haha.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: