Saturday, February 28, 2009


Well here is L.A Lakers poster or rather their team logo? :D Haha.
Anyway I as feeling bored today I decided to go through the channels and see what I could watch,
and I saw that they had NBA Season League 2008/2009 match,
hence I decided to watch it and it turn out to be real nice cause it was the finals,
I watched the semi-finals the other day and L.A Lakers won Phoniex and advanced,
so that was the finals I assume. (:
Anyway I thought the L.A Lakers would play well today but they lost. ):
Well cause half the time they were fouling the other team, Denver Nuggets,
& Chris Andersen from Nuggets manage to smack some balls away from Lakers,
I mean when they were shooting, he manage to smack it away,
so hene they lost the whole match when they manage to fight back at the third quarter,
I was screaming and yelling in front of the TV, yes I know thats dumb! :D
Haha anyway I've bought HSM3 after much consideration and also Balls Of Fury at 5 bucks,
hence I'm going into my book-worm-mood and movie-mood for the next two days.
Bye bye people. (:
P.S: Idou, please launch soooooonnnnn. (: America and USA has launch you already, come to Sinagpore soon.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: