Saturday, February 14, 2009


Happy Valentine's Day to all the people who are single! :D
My sister got a date lah, damn funny but its all girls, no fun one,
alright I slept at 7 in the morning cause I seriously couldn't sleep at all,
so I slept till around 1 plus and woke up. (:
Ate my lunch and I slacked around at home till around 630,
out for dinner with my parents and I was like a little lightbulb,
who caresI'm single so they got to accompany me! :D
So we ate at some random restaurant with so many couples around us with roses,
its like damn funny everyone is like so in the "Valentine's Day" mood,
after eating met up with my aunt for some ice cream. (:
& homed after that.
After much consideration for the new choice I'm given, I've decided to go into the Hospitality and Tourism Management, I can say this was my dream course in whichever poly, and I've just check the COP this year for this course its 13 points and I know this is a good chance for me and I'm going to grab on to it, I know it maybe hard for me to get into University but I'll just try and work doubly hard for this course, so School of Business here I come! :D :D
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: