Sunday, February 15, 2009






Okay its the day after Valentines Day, 15 of February. (: I'm not over it.
Anyway to make myself let this day pass faster,
I slept at 5 in the morning and woke up at 3 when my dad woke me up,
I dont know why parents dont allow their kids to sleep till as late as they want,
like my dad who wants to confiscate my laptop cause I slept late!
Alright anyway went to my Grandma house in the night and ate dinner with my aunts,
we decided to go Newton as we had not been there ever since it renovated,
ate loads of stuffs there and back to my grandma house and play Boggle,
its super fun everyone was like helping the younger ones except my sister,
and I won my sister in it, haha! :D :D
Alright off to play my computer now, good bye.
P.S:I doubt anyone knows why I want to sleep so late everyday, there's a reason behind ever thing I do.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: