Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm super shag, shag, shag! :D I've been working for 10hours straight today.
I did not even have my lunch break cause I wanted to come home early,
I typed in 00755 to 03697, go and count yourself,
this is how much information I typed into the computer for the past two days,
I'll to IMH if I were to work there everyday, the people there are hell NOSIY.
Gossiping, teaching each other languages, talking on the phone loudly and also chatting,
I can almost die in there with all these people there,
I'm so glad I can sleep to my fill tomorrow, if anyone calls my handphone...
PREPARE TO GET A SCOLDING FROM ME. :D You can call me after 2pm.
Okay, off to watch mmy videos now, tata!
P.S: Do we look like twins? There was this old lady in the place that we went and asked my sister are your twins? :D We look at each other and said NO damn loudly! :D Hahaha, daddy said we look more like devils! Pictures were took after I went to the Australia Uni fair with my sister, I saw Taylors College, the school I was suppose to go, the school is kind of cool though! :D Haha, but I wont go overseas, thats not my dream.


With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: