Friday, March 27, 2009

Yay! :D I feel so energetic after sleeping so well for the past two days.
Well I slept till 330pm on Wednesday, I wasn't scolded,
cause I told daddy I was damn tired and I need to sleep,
and also thanks to my sister who didn't tell my parents I slept at 5am, whoops! (:
Haha so for the past two days I was slacking at home,
watching my dramas/videos on my computer and laying on the sofa,
only wednesday went out with my family to eat dinnerrrrr,
well I'm out to get something tomorrow by myself, heeeeeee I'm such a loner,
but nevermind I like to be alone at times, its fun. :D
This coming monday is my sister 19th Birthday, so old alreadyyyyy, get a rich boyfriend, so I can ask him to pay for my stuffssss! :P
Okay thats all for today, shall blog probably on Sunday, all my relatives are going out together. (:
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: