Sunday, March 29, 2009

ITS EXACTLY 12AM NOW, SO HAPPRY BIRTHDAY PRETTAYE! :D
Hahahaha so today we went out to celebrate my sister's birthday at "Shou La Shou",
ate alot of food there and stuffs, went back to my grandma house,
we had much fun there but somethng bad happened. ): Nevermind, everything alright now.
Cut the cake then we started our cake smashing! :D Woohooo!
My aunt took a video and my younger cousin did a face massage for my sister,
the video is at the bottom, enjoy it I look stupid in it. (:
P.S: PRETTAYE HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, MAY YOU LOOK "PRETTY" ALWAYS AND ALSO GET A BOYFRIEND, GET A RICH ONE YA IF NOT I WILL KILL YOUU! :D OKAY BYE, ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY! :D I'm the first to wish you, be honoureddd!
P.SS: By the time, I've blog this, it was 1227.







With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: