Sunday, March 29, 2009

JJ 林俊杰世界巡回演唱会2009 was a damn blastttt! :D
Okay below are all the photos I took with my absolutely lousy digital camera,
nevermind but overall the whole concert was damn nice & high for all the fans infront,
I've got to admit he was quite cute and handsome yesterday night,
so he's got many many songs that were nice and I never heard before,
well his family went up to perform too and he cried,
all his family members all know one musical instrument,
thats quite amazing lah! :D :D Anyway his concert was nice,
it was worth the money that my aunt paid for me and my cousin to watch,
& one thing, FAN WEI QI IS HELL PRETTY AND TALL. (:
She's about the same height as JJ without wearing heels,
I got her video down only, haha cause I like her songs,
so the concert ended only around 1145? By the time I reached home was 1220 already,
slept only at 4am and I woke up at 3pm. (: Alright off to watch my drama now.
Enjoy the photos, I didn't upload the videos cause it would take a long time,
there are more JJ than me and my cousin! :D :D
P.S: 蓝波老师was there too! He's damn funny.

























With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: