Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alright I've just got my new laptop. (: It'll be here in 2 weeks time.
Anyway, I didn't have school yesterday as there wasn't any lectures,
today there's comm skills again, I bet it'll be fun,
and before that I have some research for HTM lecture,
hopefully all our lecturers are nice people. :D
Well, well RP people are really hell free cannn,
WONG ZUOYANG AND DARREN YEO would always nudge me,
cause they are in school feeling super free, unlike me at home,
and I gave them a good survey lor, 60bucks leh!
I can't even do it cann, cause I got school,
you two better treat me to a drink when your get your money, hahahahah!
Alright, I need to bathe now then off I go to watch my tv,
then wait for my aunty to fetch me to J8. (:
Daddy & Mummy is coming home tonight, the whole damn house needs to be tidied up and my dearest sister is still sleeping happily on their bed!
Clothes are everywhere, bed not made, letters are everywhere, dishes not dried. :D Hahah I really got to run now, bye!
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: