Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ALOHA PEOPLE! :D How was your first day of school?
Haha anyway, I only had 2 hour lecture for Comm Skills,
and guess what my lecturer was a China Man! (:
Hilarious? Haha he doesn't even know how to spell reccession & recipient,
I'm serious okay, he asked us class how do you spell it?
Haha, and the main thing is Communication Skills is all in english,
and we all obviously want to score well for it,
I'm now damn scared I'll get a P grade for it lah! ):
But nevermind, I shall work hard then,
oh oh and my class rocks now, like totally,
girls always meet together to go to lecture rooms together,
tomorrow I'm meeting Vivian to go to school,
then probably our whole class are going for lunch together. (:
Well, I don't have school today but I'm going back for a short while,
to get my laptop then I'm home again, seeya!
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: