Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KERWINNNN! :D Hope you enjoy!
I'm damn tired from school today can, school started at 9am,
to you guys in JC, Primary or Secondary is like," Whao so late!",
but to Poly students its like a torture okay, and plus it was raning today,
and I forgot to bring my jacket to school and hence I freezed like mad.
Had RHT, F&B Fun and POM today and we watched Super Size me during F&B! :D
Damn scary cannn, Macs everyday, I think the person would die lah,
we had no place to eat our lunch cause it was raining and we were lazy to walk to Engine school,
bought food from Biz Park and went up to a table upstairs to eat. (:
School ended at 320pm, though we were suppose to end at 4pm,
the tutor is like damn ass can, he just say tutorial ends now, and he walked out immediately,
I never see a tutor walking out earlier than us can! :D
Plan our group mates for all group project, and my group mates are HuiYi, Vivian, Gwen & Wan Leng!
Alright off to watch some TV and eat my Kinder Bueno, there's 3hour break tomorrow, yay!

Look at my aunt and Kerrin, like photocopy! :D

Birthday cake!

Amanda, Felix, Felicia, Fiona, Sammy & Kerrin! :D

The 5 of us! :D

All cousins! :D (Actually not all, Zayne is not here.)

Teenagers! :D
This is tempura ice cream okay! :D But it taste good!


With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: