Saturday, April 25, 2009

TODAY.
Sudden decision of going out cause the guys asked me out,
so as I had not seen them for a long time I decided to go out with them,
Met up with ZuoYang, Ben, Zet How, Cheng Yue and Jia Wei. :D
We went to watch "International" at grand cathay and it was stupidddddd,
nevertheless we had so much fun talking about Poly and stuffs,
and of course RPs most intresting one was... the curry thing.
YESTERDAY.
Out with my dearest girls on friday night, sudden decision. (:
Hence, I rushed home and out to meet them at TPY,
had so much to talk about, its just endless and time was little,
I had so much laughter that I did not have in a long time, self entertainer, I guess? :D
Haha anyway girls meet up soon soon soon again! <3s.



Below two photos are my class photos. (: One with our CP (Care Person), another with our SLs.
The three other photos are some of the camwhore photos we took I just uploaded 3 out of 50,
all the girls were there except Fionne cause she didn't come school on friday,
want to see more of our pictures go to facebook. :D
My class people are nice people and we have fun together too,
school was alright for the first week and hopefully for the whole year round too,
I need to buck up on my MacroEconomics, I suck at that. (:





With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: