Friday, April 17, 2009

Yay, Business School clinched champion for the 5th time in a row for 5 years! :D
Though I wasn't there for the dragon boat but I got information from Tong,
I want to be there lahh, business dragonboat won lahh! ):
& Tong said there was hot guys mannnn, shitssssssss!
Nevermind the orientation for first day was B-O-R-I-N-G,
only had some talks and stuffs, today's orientation was more fun but I had to go off early,
anyway those who asked me about my class I told your ya,
espescially that idiot Wong ZuoYang who keep telling me about ahh....(:
Hahahah, go dream and dream ah maybe one day your dream might come true ahh!
Alright my dad and mum is off to sydney already, they are already at the airport I suppose,
so my sister and me are left at home and tomorrow I'm going out to meet my girls,
update tomorrow. (:
P.S: Biz Biz Biz Biz, NESS! Biz Biz Biz Biz, NESS! :D TP ROCKS.
P.SS: I hope to graduated with a DWM (Diploma with Merit) or better DHL (Director's honest list). :D :D

The tatoo every business-ian had! :D

First row: Sammy; Ling Hui; Fion. (:
Second Row: Kelly; Vivian; Wan Ling. (:

1H12, My new class, I'm beginning to love it! :D
Business school cheer!
My time table, click it for better view, as you can I see I only need to report to school at 2pm every monday! :D & The best thing is for week 1 I have no school cause there's no tutorials in week one only week two starting! :D
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: