Sunday, April 19, 2009






Out with my dearest girls yesterday. (: (: They had survey to do so I went to meet them.
Demi came too, and I finally see her, ever since O's ended I never saw her again,
Anyway they all did their survey and we left to see some clothes,
I bought a top from Zara; A pair of shoes from Everlast; Two shorts from Cotton On. (:
I want the Mango top, I shall make a trip down to town soon to get it,
anyway we had fun catching up, hopefully we would be able to meet more often!
School starts tomorrow and I only got lecture at 3pm till 5pm,
& Poly have really stricts attendance rules, for example your lecture starts at 3pm,
you come in at 3:01pm to 3:15pm, you are late, if you come in at 3:16 onwards,
whether you are physcially there or what, you will still be considered late!
I shall be punctual for all lectures mannn! :D
Alright off to prepare my school stuffs cause I need to buy some stuffs for lectures,
& Wednesday going to school with Vivian, she's working at Bishan, so we are meeting to go school together! :D
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: