Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Hello people, I think this shall be my last blog post before my mid-sem test. (:
I'll end all my test on 5thjune, so people ask me out then,
anyway had F&B Fun( Food & Beverages Fundamentals) test today,
it was whole 5 topics together and I know how to do it,
didn't waste my time studying it. :D
Hahaha, we also had cheese tasting session in class, the whole class my eating,
we were super hungry, but some cheese really tast not nice AT ALL,
Gwen & HuiYi were having so much fun taking my cheese away from me,
cause I was like eh I dont like, they will chiong and take it, ahah! :D
Blue cheese was the last one we were given and this were all the reactions of people who ate it!
Dominic: It taste like rubbish dump!
Brent: He gave a super gross-out face!
HuiYi: Was super calm!
Gwen: When she was chewing, it was okay, the minute the afte taste came, she was like oh oh and started hitting the table!
Fionne: Was just eating it and scream damn gross!
So after all these people tried, almost half the class didn't dare to eat it at all! :)
Haha, anyway RHT, my class people were playing guess the sketch on facebook,
super funny lah, none of us were listening to our tutorial cause we were busy guessing,
after that I had project meeting then homed.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: