Sunday, May 24, 2009


This photo above is when I went out with my dearests for dinner on friday,
we had so much fun talking at Hooked & at Starbucks,
looking at... on Facebook, <3>
KIMMY, ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I LAST SAW YOU! ):
Anyway saturday, I had AYG traning and I had fun playing my Loco Roco,
but at least the person talking wasn't that boring like last week's one! :D
After training, I went to my aunt's house to rest then out for dinner,
then homed for POM project.(:
Sunday, I FINISHED A 10KM RUN, thought I have not run for months and months,
I still got the same timing as what I got for Standard Chartered,
so conclusion is I can't dont train for any run, I was so dead beat and slept 4 hours,
woke up and studied F&B test on Tuesday for damn long, so much info,
&finally I'm done STUDYING, TOTAL YAYNESS. :D
Alright, I'm off to slack and rot and sleep soon, so bye!
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: