Friday, May 15, 2009

I got two new dresses! :D Wooooo, Amanda bought it for me, yay!
Hahahhaha, now I dont have to waste money to buy dresses already,
I love her loads loads loads, happy sister? (:

Today: Had lecture for the whole day plus group meeting to do projects,
we camwhored like shit today like its never ending,
we used Ling Hui's laptop, my camera and also Dominic's Mac laptop to camwhore,
it was super fun I swear, even while waiting for lecture to start outside the lecture hall,
we camwhored like nobody business. (:
Lectures overall were quite fun except for some idiots who keep screaming when they are only like seats away from each other, and gwen was pissed off! :D
Hence she did this to me, when I was only A seat away from her,
GWEN: (Super Loudly) EH SAMANTHA, HOW'S LIFE MAN?
Hahaha that totally make those people infront shut up for quite some time before they start,
ATTENTION SEEKERS, I CAN SAY. :D
Alright, shall not speak so much now, I'm off to watch some videos, bye bye!
Enjoy the pictures.

Dominic's Mac Laptop! :D for the the below pictures, till I say Ling Hui's laptop.






My camera. (:

Ling Hui's Laptop at Macdonalds! :D















With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: