Sunday, May 10, 2009


Yesterday at Ah Neh's house playing twister! :D and we chatted so much about....!
Hahaha anyway I woke up super late like at 12plus and ate my lunch,
nette called and I walked over to her house, I love having gatherings at her house,
cause its close to my house and I always can wake up late to go over! :D
Reached there and chatted for like an hour plus plus on really hilarious stuffs,
then we played saboteur but half the time we were clueless about it,
cause only her sister and her sister's boyfriend know how to play it. (:
We changed game after that and played monopoly,
KIM CRUZ WAS BROKE, BROKE, BROKE! SHE OWED US MONEY!
Super funny, and I was the eventually like for once cause I never win in monopoly before,
thereafter we changed game again and play Twister,
I sweared we looked like morons playing it cause of all the colours,
Kimmy won okay, she was damn good at it, twisting her body,
and to think she lost all the games she played! :P
At 6 plus 7 we left her house and I went to meet my aunt to have dinner then home-ed.
Teaching my younger cousin, Zayne, now, he's making me hoping mad,
and I promised to get him a toy if he manages to pass all his subjects! :P
With loads love,
Samantha.

No comments: